How to Consign
All items must be pre-approved. Items can be viewed in several ways: Bring in photos, mail in photos, or email photos of consignment items (see instructions below) or let us schedule a home visit.
Email digital photos to TRISTAN@VINYADALLAS.COM
1) Submit in jpeg file format
2) Provide details of marks/signatures on item
Note damage or repairs needed
Age of piece
Place of purchase
8) Original purchase price
Allow for a few days for us to respond
We will work with you to set a price for your item. When setting the initial selling price, we consider the item’s age, original purchase price, quality, condition, style, and its current market value. We view each consignment as a partnership. It is in everyone’s interest to price items at a fair market value that would sell within six weeks. Prices must be agreed upon between the Seller and VINYA within 48 hours of receiving goods; if not, VINYA will determine the selling price.
The Consignment period is 90 days with a 50/50 payout. Checks will be sent out on the 15th day of the following month that the item was sold.
Buying Items Outright
We do buy items outright. Please contact us for further information.
We do offer on-site repair services on a case-by case basis, or we can refer you to third party cleaning, refinishing, or upholstery services. Everything is sold in an “AS IS” condition. All items are priced to reflect the item’s condition. It is to your benefit to enhance the overall look of your items before you consign them.
We would be happy to recommend delivery services.
General Items Accepted For Consignment
- • Tables, chairs, bookcases, bedroom, kitchen, dining, living room furniture, desks
- • Area rugs
- • Interesting and eclectic home accessories
- • Original framed, numbered and signed prints
- • Framed mirrors, pictures and original paintings
- • Vintage/modern lighting: chandeliers, sconces, hanging, floor and table lamps
- • USA, European and Scandinavian vintage pieces
- • Pottery, stainless steel, ceramic, plastic, teak, rosewood
- • Vintage and antique Murano/ art/ stained glass
Some of our favorite designers and manufacturers include the following:
- Eames – Knoll – Herman Miller – Holly Hunt – Nancy Corzine – Curtis Jere – Paul McCobb – Michael Taylor – Ralph Lauren – Baker – Henredon – Dunbar – Neirmann Weeks – Widdicomb - McGuire – Donghia - Dansk